Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 3 1/2 - 4 1/4 hours
Ideal slow cooker size: 4 qt
1 lb. ground beef (I use turkey)
12 oz pkg noodles
32 oz jar spaghetti sauce (I use the big jar of Prego)
8 oz mozzerella cheese, shredded (I just get a bag. I may use a little more)
16 oz cottage cheese
1. Brown ground beef
2. While meat is cooking, boil the noodles
3. Mix sauce into meat
4. After you drain cooked noodles, stir mozzerella and cottage cheeses into the noodles.
5. Layer one-third of the sauce into the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with half of the noodle/cheese mix.
6. Layer in half the remaining sauce, followed by all the remaining noodles mix. Top with the rest of the sauce.
7. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours. (I do it on high for two hours)
*Sometimes I put it in a pan and cover it with foil and back at 350ish for about an hour ish. All of the stuff is cooked, it's just thickening up.
I really dont want a c-section or to be induced early :(
Any encouraging words from moms who were able to deliver a 9lb+ baby?