This forum is a general discussion area for topics involving Natural Birth.
She was definitely surprised when I told her I wasn't going to schedule an ultrasound and that IF the baby is "too big" for my "narrow pelvic arch," we can get a second opinion while I'm delivering. She's a sweet person, but seems to hate the idea of me having a natural birth. Little does she know, I can out-stubborn her on every level.
I read the fun article called "10 Things Your Doctor Will Say to Get You to Have a C-Section." Can't wait to see what she says next week.
I'd love to switch to a midwife, but they don't take transfers after 20 weeks (I tried at 30) and now I'm due in 2.5 weeks 😳
My plan is to birth at home for as long as possible before going in. She signed off on my birth plan, so I'm hoping I don't have to fight her during delivery. Any other advice is welcome :).
This concludes my rant.